Skip to content
What Heart Talk Matters offers :
- Nonviolent Communication Training – open public or tailored to your particular situation, community or workplace
- Facilitation – including Strategic Planning, Structural Development, Revealing and Harvesting what is already working for you in your Community
- Mediation, Conflict Coaching and Supported Dialogues – Supporting you to learn and implement tools to navigate and even embrace “road blocks” to get results that are inclusive and work for all
- Mediation Training – Learning the skills that will support you in your personal + professional life
- Restorative Circles – working with groups of people (2 or more) who come together for a shared purpose.
- Community, group and family support – Essential / Critical Group Systems Development – Conflict Response Systems, Decision Making Processes, Feedback Systems, Vision, Values and Goals Identity and Implementation, Governance, Individual and Group Wellbeing
- Private Sessions, One on One Coaching, Mentoring and Supervision – support with understanding WHERE you are now and WHAT you have arrived with and HOW to go where you want to go next.
- Practice Groups – learning and practicing tools that will offer ongoing integration and mastery
- Key note addresses